skip to Main Content

About Sabine

It’s very difficult to ignore something that has literally saved your life.

Many years ago whilst working in Burkina Faso (at the time a wonderful place but with very little infrastructure and medical facilities) I became very ill with a rare tropical virus. The illness progressed rapidly and I became steadily worse resulting in me being admitted to the local hospital. It did not take long for the local doctors to admit they didn’t have a clue what was wrong with me. Their only conclusion was that I had been infected with an “unknown virus”.

They arranged to have me transferred to the Centre for Tropical Diseases in Paris, France, the country of my birth. My condition deteriorated, I was unable to eat or drink, losing weight at an alarming rate and becoming so weak I could not move off the bed. I was quarantined inside a glass cubicle and the doctors would only “examine” me from the other side of the glass partitions. They were too afraid they would get infected with the “unknown virus”. Quite simply, they had given up on me. There was absolutely nothing they could do for me and they were basically waiting for me to die.

So was I.

I decided that if I was going to die, there was no way I was going to do it in a hospital, surrounded by strangers. I wanted to be with my mother. Arrangements were made to send me home. (No doubt, they were only too pleased to get rid of me!) I become weaker and weaker with my distraught mother frantically doing her best to take care of me and get me to eat. One morning she suddenly said, “Sabine, there’s a man who lives down the road who I think you should see. I don’t know anything about him or what he does, but people have been saying he heals sick people.”

That same day, the man came to visit me. He carefully placed his hands on my shoulders, remained like that for a few minutes and then left. I was so disappointed I could have cried. Where was he going? I thought he was going to help me! He had only spent a few minutes with me before leaving. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it was definitely more than that.

The man came again the next day, and the next, and the day after that. By about the fourth day, to my amazement, I suddenly began to feel hungry … and better … for the first time since I had become ill.

I had been trying my best to eat because I knew I had to, but I had been unable to keep any food down, I was literally fading away. My mother was ecstatic. She ran to the kitchen and brought me a plate of food. I wolfed it down – and it stayed down. It was the first proper meal I had been able to eat able in weeks! I was looking forward to the man coming back each day, which he continued to do, quietly, unassumingly, day after day. At the end of the first week, I was able to get out of bed on my own. Within two weeks I was back to normal, quickly regaining the weight I had lost. And I was feeling wonderful!

Feeling so much better and stronger, I became obsessed with finding out what he had done to heal me when the best doctors in Paris simply scratched their heads and refused to come near me.

That was many years ago. I am still here to tell the tale and I have devoted my life to advancing my own knowledge of healing arts, as well as teaching it to others.

Today, I have reframed meditation and healing as a practice accessible to all. I make it very practical so that anyone can access it. Come and join me for the next workshop and learn how to send energy to yourself and to others. If you are interested, get in touch.

Wishing you Light, Love, and an abundance of, Art of Healing, in your life.

Featured on

Join the club

Register for our newsletter and be the first to receive information about our free online energy sessions and other news!

Back To Top