There are many reasons why someone might find it difficult to express their emotions fully. The inability to fully express emotions can be a very difficult and isolating experience. It…
My blog is all about getting inspired every day. When reading these posts, I hope that they will leave you feeling inspired – and that it helps you to take your resilience and well-being to the next level.
Make ‘getting inspired’ a part of your daily routine. When you get into the habit of feeling inspired, new inspiration can arise spontaneously and unexpectedly. Every moment of feeling inspired, can make a big difference in your life and the results that you achieve.
In these posts, you will find a combination of approaches to encourage inspiration, ranging from compassion, emotional regulation, reappraisals, affirmations, and meditation.
The world needs inspired people!
One might ask: What role does inspiration play in my life?
When the going gets tough, inspiration helps us to keep going.
- We can be inspired by believing in our abilities to solve problems.
- We can be inspired by being accepted for our authentic selves.
- We can be inspired to work towards greater harmony among people.
- We can be inspired to take action and to exceed expectations.
- We can be inspired to stretch ourselves and keep learning.
- We can be inspired to do our best and to focus attention.
- We can be inspired to keep going until we succeed.
- We can be inspired to break unhealthy habits and overcome stagnation.
- We can be inspired to feel optimistic, enthusiastic and see possibilities.
- We can be inspired to be leaders and make a difference.
- We can be inspired by the wisdom of children and the elderly.
- We can be inspired to make interesting, healthy food.
- We can be inspired to get fit, take a walk or do something fun.
- We can improve lifestyles, relationships, perceptions and attitudes.
- We can overcome doubt, regulate fear and build resilience.
- We can get organised and break through perceived limits.
Inspiration helps us define what we want for our lives.
- Inspiration energises and motivates us and supports our well-being.
- Inspiration stimulates beneficial emotions that can fuel our creativity.
- Inspiration empowers us toward unlimited thought and action.
- Inspiration open us up to improvise and to try something new.
- Inspiration can help us to express ourselves in a creative way.
- Inspiration can help determine the direction of our lives.
I would love it if you could share your thoughts in the comments!