Building deep connections requires us to invest in our inner landscape of thoughts, expressions and emotions. By cultivating softer, kinder minds, hearts and voices, we open the door to more…
My blog is all about getting inspired every day. When reading these posts, I hope that they will leave you feeling inspired – and that it helps you to take your resilience and well-being to the next level.
Make ‘getting inspired’ a part of your daily routine. When you get into the habit of feeling inspired, new inspiration can arise spontaneously and unexpectedly. Every moment of feeling inspired, can make a big difference in your life and the results that you achieve.
In these posts, you will find a combination of approaches to encourage inspiration, ranging from compassion, emotional regulation, reappraisals, affirmations, and meditation.
The world needs inspired people!
One might ask: What role does inspiration play in my life?
When the going gets tough, inspiration helps us to keep going.
- We can be inspired by believing in our abilities to solve problems.
- We can be inspired by being accepted for our authentic selves.
- We can be inspired to work towards greater harmony among people.
- We can be inspired to take action and to exceed expectations.
- We can be inspired to stretch ourselves and keep learning.
- We can be inspired to do our best and to focus attention.
- We can be inspired to keep going until we succeed.
- We can be inspired to break unhealthy habits and overcome stagnation.
- We can be inspired to feel optimistic, enthusiastic and see possibilities.
- We can be inspired to be leaders and make a difference.
- We can be inspired by the wisdom of children and the elderly.
- We can be inspired to make interesting, healthy food.
- We can be inspired to get fit, take a walk or do something fun.
- We can improve lifestyles, relationships, perceptions and attitudes.
- We can overcome doubt, regulate fear and build resilience.
- We can get organised and break through perceived limits.
Inspiration helps us define what we want for our lives.
- Inspiration energises and motivates us and supports our well-being.
- Inspiration stimulates beneficial emotions that can fuel our creativity.
- Inspiration empowers us toward unlimited thought and action.
- Inspiration open us up to improvise and to try something new.
- Inspiration can help us to express ourselves in a creative way.
- Inspiration can help determine the direction of our lives.
I would love it if you could share your thoughts in the comments!